Friday, May 20, 2016

Sorry for the 2 year hiatus didn't know what I wanted to focus on here

I'm back and now I have decided to focus on one thing here for the foreseeable future- movies. But not just any movies (though those may come later) but the Criterion Collection of movies. Why is that? Well personally after two years of being away and focusing on life and whatnot I found out that I love dissecting all forms of media- so there's comics, literature in the old sense, movies, tv, and what else. But what I really love are old movies or critically acclaimed ones (though on that point I will have to say that I foresee that there will be movies that I will hate or dislike). Now I just wanted to have a heads up here since I do still exist. But summer's on and you know what that means- movie reviews.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment