Thursday, November 21, 2013

Something Silly

A thought that hasn't come out of my brain. When I want to get some music I go to one of three places: Goodwill and other stores that people give their old musical tastes to the larger creature that is music lovers. I go to Itunes and other online stores and their simply fun times of online shopping and their circuitous routes of buy this and buy that. But there is the final place. The stores that sell music among other things. (Walmart, Barnes and Noble, Target, etc.) And this has bugged me for years. If I am searching for music- I know what I want. I don't need some person coming up to me and breaking my concentration with "What are you looking for?" I hate that. I don't like people. I am so introverted that talking to people and I almost start hyperventilating because of fear. I don't need to know what's hot in the charts. I like music from any decade except for now. There are some songs that I like but I don't like hearing the same songs over and over on the radio. Following the crowd tires me out. I don't shop during the holidays. Christmas music is too happy for me and I just look at the people's faces and think "what are they hiding?" People can't be happy all the time. If they were they would go insane. Halloween is my favorite time of year. Short explanation: People are taught since childhood ti keep away from strangers and don't take candy from strangers. Halloween flips it on its head. Halloween lets kids take candy from strangers and lets people scare people to death and lets them act as homicidal maniacs. Black Friday I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. I hate being around people. It tires me out. Complete and total introvert. Black Friday I only like because I wonder how many people will be trampled nationwide because of- enter stupid mass produced product here- and it boggles the mind. I just want to figure out a shirt that I want for Christmas. I have no shirts I want here. Middle America shirt selection is nil.

No comments:

Post a Comment